📍 LOCATION INFO:
👀 Our Outside Sign Says: "LAVANDERIA"
📍 134 S. Clayton Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
📌 We are located next to the Dollar General in the Lawrenceville Shopping Center, next to Lawrenceville City Hall 🏛
*See Bottom of Page for Map*
🕙 HOURS OF OPERATION:
Mon - Fri
8:00am - 9:00pm
Sat & Sun
8:00am - 9:00pm
🚨Last Wash at 8:00pm
🚷Trying to avoid a crowd?? Busiest days for most laundromats are Sundays**
🆗 The current coin shortage has NOT affected our business. Please do not worry about change.
PERSONALIZED WASHING SERVICES OFFERED:
We Will Do Your Laundry! :
"Wash, Dry, & Fold" Service
$1.49 per lb
baby/children clothing offered @ $1.99 per lb
$18 minimum on all services
✔️ Price includes everything needed for superb washing & drying!
✔️ Same day service available*
✔️ Comforters are $15-$20 (per item)
🏢 COMMERCIAL SERVICES AVAILABLE!:
please inquire through email
🙋♀️ SELF SERVICE
WASHER & DRYER PRICING:
🚰4 Washer Sizes Available for Your Convenience:
double load $3.25
triple load $5.50
maxi load $6.25
mega load $8.00
🔥2 Dryer Sizes Available:
Small dryers: 6 minutes per .25¢
Large dryers: 4 minutes per .25¢
👍🏻 WHY VISIT US?
🧼 We are voted the most CLEANEST laundromat in town! We clean and sanitize daily!
🤸♀️ We are the most spacious laundromat in town! 5,000 sq. ft. of space and over 100 washers & dryers!
🚰 We have pathogen-killing HOT & WARM water temperatures! (OSHA standard – 140°F). We have 50 washers available!
🔥 Our dryers are on the HOTTEST setting! We have 50 dryers available!
👋 Our facility is always attended! It is well lit and SAFE.
🏧 ATM available for your convenience
🚌 Plenty of parking with easy car pull up access ramps!
📺 WiFi, TV, and arcade games available for your entertainment!
1. Bring cash. 💸💸 We only accept cash to exchange for quarters that goes into the machines. We also have an ATM, or you can also bring your own quarters.
2. Exchange your cash for quarters, if you need them, by using our change machine or by asking the attendant.
3. Start loading up your machines with your clothes. Please make sure you don't wash anything made of plastic or waterproof material such as waterproof/pee-proof bed sheets, shower curtains, rain jackets, etc. Do not overload your washer either. These items will not allow water to escape during the spin cycle and may still be soaking wet after washing and you will need to re-wash the items at your own discretion. Also check pockets for any loose change, lighters, paper, etc. IF YOU HAVE DETERGENT PODS, IT WILL GO IN WITH YOUR CLOTHES AT THIS STEP.
4. Next, close the machine to your washer correctly. If your machine is still open or not closed all the way, THE QUARTERS WILL NOT GO IN, so make sure to completely close your washer! Also, make sure to tuck in all the items in the washer and make sure nothing is hanging out of the machine, or it'll leak everywhere and create a flood on the floor!
5. Insert your quarters! The # on the machine is the # of quarters it will take. If the correct # of quarters are inserted, the number on the screen will then change to "23". "23" is the total number of minutes the washer cycle will run.
6. The last step should be loading your soap and fabric softener in the correct designated soap bins on top of the washer. REMEMBER: PODS GO INSIDE OF THE MACHINE. Remember to add fabric softener as they eliminate excess soap during the rinse cycle and conditions your clothes. Bleach needs to be added when the bleach indicator light turns on.
******************DO NOT PUT A LOT OF SOAP IN YOUR MACHINE!!!!***************
Our machines are high efficiency and putting too much soap will make your washer overflow from the top and your clothes will still be soapy and you may need to re-wash it.
7. Keep your laundry attended. If you leave it unattended too long and others are waiting to use your washer or dryer, your laundry may be moved by the attendant.
8. Try our super hot gas commercial dryers! Insert your quarters and select the [START] button on the correct dryer selection (either the top or bottom dryer), then press your desired temperature setting [HOT, MED, LOW]. Please keep your laundry attended or it may be moved by the attendant if other customers are waiting to use it!
9. Be amazed at how fast and efficient you can do laundry here! Take advantage of our multiple washers and dryers. Come back again to see us! 😍
❤️ We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We thank you for the opportunity to serve our local community for over 20 years. We are continuously striving to maintain a clean and safe environment for our customers.
134 South Clayton Street, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046, United States
08:00 am – 09:00 pm
* Last wash at 8pm please
Copyright © 2023 Viva Coin Laundry - Laundromat - All Rights Reserved.
only $1.49 per lb!
we will wash, dry, and fold your clothes
within 24 hours!